ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up everyboby im from SE Mi near a few of the guys i see on this site. I currently run a few different bikes. I have a 400ex w/ a bike motor, a 250r CLEANNNNNNNNNNN, and TRX70 with a 125cc motor (almost done), and TRX70 with a 70 motor in it. Im not super big into track racing but im starting to get there honestly. I just like to go fast, take risks, and party. Hope to meet up and have beers with EVERYONE on this site. HIT ME UP.

·
Registered
39 Posts
QUOTE (BigCTD @ Jul 21 2008, 07:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=6077What up everyboby im from SE Mi near a few of the guys i see on this site. I currently run a few different bikes. I have a 400ex w/ a bike motor, a 250r CLEANNNNNNNNNNN, and TRX70 with a 125cc motor (almost done), and TRX70 with a 70 motor in it. Im not super big into track racing but im starting to get there honestly. I just like to go fast, take risks, and party. Hope to meet up and have beers with EVERYONE on this site. HIT ME UP.
good to see ya over here. Got to meet up at silver again soon and do some riding.

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
welcome !!! whats up with mich... there sure is alot of mich riders on alot of these forums.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (kawiking @ Jul 22 2008, 05:38 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=6102welcome !!! whats up with mich... there sure is alot of mich riders on alot of these forums.

we have nothing better to do here.

Thanks dave its good to be here.

Matt when is your next trip to SL?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Matt, I am actually trying to be up there for that weekend. Ill be at BOB's like dave said on the 10th also Jeff B is who set that up so im sure your more then welcome to come.

Who is running a sabortooth that is going ???? Your brothers is a 330r right? I know Dave with the Orange and Black Raptor Hes a cool guy for sure. Real laid back fella. I think i heard he was running 4.15's ??

KaosBanshee44 LOL... me to man....

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
hey welcome over here

·
Registered
39 Posts
ya dave with the raptor has a cr 500 motor on alky that moves out as well. so hes bringing them both up this time. Ill be there hope to see ya

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Roger / Johan.... Man this IS where all the cool kids hang out at isnt it. LOL...

matt im going to try my best to make it up there. Just might have to recrute a few more for some gas money...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Welcome.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts