ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once i got moved to memphis, i took my bike apart to get the frame, a-arms, and swingarm powdercoated. I also took my cylinders to Travis, bigboybanshee, for some polishing. Now, ive told him this 100 times but i still cant believe it but i sanded and polished the cylinders probably 4 years ago and was happy with them but the difference now is unbelievable!! I dont have pics of the other stuff yet, just the cylinders and carrier.

Few before pics

After

and my carrier

I also took OTS all my other aluminum stuff, I am very pleased with the outcome. Thanks again Travis and Randy

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it all turned out awesome travis! thanks again, and you too randy, the sidecase and struts look great!

thanks Radar on the compliments, my bike has been multiple colors for a while now, finally gettin it fixed! i am doin pretty good in tn, travis has helped out on that a lot.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ive also got my rear axle, the hubs that hold my axle tight, and the hub that holds the disk brake on, and the tie rods he has already polished that are not in the pics.

The frame and all the other powdercoating is supposed to be done friday, im goin on a float trip in missouri this weekend so monday when i get back and that whole week after work ill get it all together and take some pics!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I picked up my frame and all my other stuff i had powdercoated today. I started getting the engine put together tonight but since i have it all in a storage unit i have to be out by 10 or im locked in there all night. Here are some pictures of the progess.

Oh my camera is not as good as bigboybanshee's so the polished stuff doesnt look as good and plus i got it dirty..

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Wow that looks good. Can't wait to see it get dirty in october at LS. I'll bring the big cooler since your dads goin too.I heard its supposed to be faster too. Good job.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.