ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
theres acouple of people on here that polish.. some people were asking what to use to keep ur polished parts shiny.
kiel-theshee use' s EASTWOOD .. DIAMOND CLEAR. cody- kaosbanshee44 uses it on his polished parts as well.
thanks for the picture,cody

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
are these just clear coats for polished parts do the clears hold up well with washing?? i have 5 banshee's and between all the maintenance to keep them going most time i just cannot spend 3 weeks re polishing everything over and over and over..

·
Registered
209 Posts
QUOTE (camatv @ Dec 30 2008, 08:57 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=23193are these just clear coats for polished parts do the clears hold up well with washing?? i have 5 banshee's and between all the maintenance to keep them going most time i just cannot spend 3 weeks re polishing everything over and over and over..

Basically yes Cam, I don't know much about the eastwood sealer, I know a few that have used it, but, have gotten rid of their stuff before we knew how well it held up, the Zoops sealer works great, chemical resistant and it hasn't yellowed on the intakes I have done.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I used the eastwood on a couple parts i'll get a true test of it once i spray my cases down with it and see how it holds up. I have some harsh conditions down here in texas to one day it's cold and the next it's hot and you have hellacous condensate on the concrete floor in your shop and all over your billet parts. It's a pain in the arse.

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
true cody... ive about busted my azz acouple of times in my garage... like somebody sprayed the floor down. all my alky jugs are in trash bags up on the work bench..

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Wow, I don't remember ever paying that much for it, I buy it from Autozone. I "think" it's around 7-8 bucks a can.

To me, it does work a little better but it's not a night and day difference. It seems to give the metal a little more luster, and it lasts for a good while. Maybe your question would be a good reason for me to do a comparison on the next piece I polish

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.