ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
nice vids sounds alittle messed up lol is that your rappy? brads snowmo quad always looks good

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice vids sounds alittle messed up lol is that your rappy? brads snowmo quad always looks good
yes that is my rappy it ran pretty good still more in it just got to work the little bugs out. they are still uploading. she has an hd camera and i guess it takes time to get the sound staight with the video? still learning some of the computer stuff.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
yes that is my rappy it ran pretty good still more in it just got to work the little bugs out. they are still uploading. she has an hd camera and i guess it takes time to get the sound staight with the video? still learning some of the computer stuff.

no problem always like new vid

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote name='outthahole' date='19 September 2009 - 09:11 PM' timestamp='1253419895' post='57113']

Nice vid's..What kinda time's you running on that Raptor?

[/quote/]

The best so far 4.874 at port huron it is only a pump gas 686.

With a barker head.

·
Registered
401 Posts
that raptor runs hard she is a good running bike from what ive seen.
that bad lad!!! was that the 4.8 pass in the vid? she hooked hard that one!!C-BIRD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.