ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im gettin ready to send my frame to get pc'ed..... what color should i go with to good with my paint job ??

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmm ..i like both of those ideals..

my buddy said a neon green color.. i shown him a pic of tims (azcustom)bike ... and he said that clor.. i love tims bike, i just dont see that color goin with my paint job..

i ll have to check on that. i was thinkin black... but black chrome or with some flake would rock... i have alot of pearl in my plastic.. it pops in the sun, it turns a bright green in the sunlight...

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how do u think that would look with my plastic....

hey shannon.. my buddy showed me a pic of a shee on e-bay acouple of weeks ago and that he was wantin that color combo... he has blue plastic... i didnt know that ur bike had that green blue combo to....

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I wouldn't do green and green, just too hard to find something that either matches, or doesn't look like shat. If your paint has alot of pop to it I would think the black chrome, or if you can find a black pearl would look nice.

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
true.. if i go black, im goin to ned it to pop !!!

·
Registered
692 Posts
yeah.. I do either the black chrome or the gloss black with a heavy flake... or.. Do both.. black chrome with a candy metal flake top coat

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sweet !! im goin to weld the grab bar azcustom made for me on in the mornin.... hope to have frame in the shop next week..

d.a.m.n i wish i had a frame like urs shayne !!!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
A lollypop blue or chrome under a charismic blue or translucent would look good. usually take one of the base colors your paint color has is what I do..every color is a combo of two naturally with many shades.dude honestly I wouldnt worry about how many others or who has them,If you like the color combo or like certain colors just do your bike in what colors you like and dont worry that their might be other bikes that way or youll never get it painted!!LOL

·
Registered
189 Posts
man, I just had some wheels done for my chopper that I think you would like..it was called "city lights" it look black in garage, but damn when sun hits it it sparkles with green & blue& gold..not like that color changing paint on cars..it is awesome.I could try to take a pic of it if you want to see it..

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
QUOTE (shovelhead @ May 30 2008, 06:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1508man, I just had some wheels done for my chopper that I think you would like..it was called "city lights" it look black in garage, but damn when sun hits it it sparkles with green & blue& gold..not like that color changing paint on cars..it is awesome.I could try to take a pic of it if you want to see it..
damn ... is it paint or powder coat ??? sounds cool !!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
its a powder my buddy has it on his frame..kinda looks like a rainbow bass boat glitter when it shines...its still pretty dark and black looking its a triburst

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
I would do the black chrome and see if they can put some kind of flake in there with it, that would look sick with some big ole chrome drag pipes....

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im also goin to need some wheels and tires for the sand and track.. what do u all run ??

1 - 20 of 24 Posts