1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To Everyone,
Shawn (Mobansheerider) is in the Hospital right now with some potenially
serious problems.
Please keep him in your thoughts and Prayers.

Shawn is a Great Guy and Friend..

To those who dont know of him, He is a Great asset to the ATV sand Drag Racing.

Hang in there Buddy..

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
My thoughts and prayers go to you and your family

·
Registered
56 Posts
WE will keep him in our thoughts and prayers..

·
Registered
256 Posts
Our thoughts and prayers are with you Shawn. I just heard from him a few hours ago and he said that they did confirm that he had a stroke, but that they were still doing testing and would know more later. His eyesight and motor movement on one side were affected, but I would guess that the testing and therapy are going to guage if there will be any long term problems. We wish him the best and hope all is ok.

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
Shawn, As I said on the other site my prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery go out to you. Anything you or your family needs post it up im sure your quad brothers can make it happen.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I know alot of people are worried about Shawn, he had testing done today and they did find out the stroke was in both sides of his brain. They are trying to find out if the blockage is in his heart or brain itself. Im not sure yet as to how severe any of this is so let's all pray for the best for Shawn!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.