ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I did. They don't make on for the Blaster and I was told I would just have to play with different springs to get it set up.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got the straight axle all built up, and also found the handle bars I am going to run with. Also got everything shaved ang grinded down that I don't need. Here are few pics of the progress.

·
Registered
59 Posts
that front end Idea has death wrote all over it man... havent you ever seen drag shee's with -1 and -2 a-arms? they do that for a reason. Your front end needs to be pretty close to the same width as your rear end. any Idea's on a motor?

P.S. Direct drive makes a lockup but you'll have to have someone modify your clutch cover to make it fit... RDZ also has a lockup

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Why do ya'll say that it looks like a deathtrap. I stll have a couple of braces to put on it and to make my rod ends for the steering.

·
Registered
489 Posts
yeh man I dont know about that front end. If it where me I would want it to be a little more narrower, Plus I think that the spindils should have a certain amount of degree to them

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Very slow, but it is going. Picked up a set of back wheels and tires for a real good deal Fri. Next is getting the swing arm buildt by Brian.

·
Registered
189 Posts
So what's going on with the cylinder, what are you throwing in there? Portwork, stroker, carb, etc??
You even have room to weld a nose pices and move that front end fwd, how big on the swingarm? Sick cosmetics for sure + the bars!

·
Registered
45 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.