81 - 100 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
come on out with em

·
Registered
721 Posts
No...im just mesing with you guys...i havent got it dyno'd yet. I hope im in the 90s though.lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
Good luck. They like a lot of fuel. When and where are you planning on getting it out to ride? I'd like to come check it out. I'll bring my Puma and have a Honda gathering, lol.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Im hoping my 48 will give it all the fuel it needs. Im going to be at out at LS for rattlesnake and for the atvdr may 1st

·
Registered
239 Posts
Grey Wood Font Twig Electric blue Bigger carbs give your motor more air, and smaller carbs give your motor more fuel.

Anyway, this is an 85/72 (stock stroke) Puma. It is the "left-side" of the TWIN PUMA
This is a new setup, and it looks like it's gonna work! It is 94.1hp & 57ft lbs of torque and that should be a great start X 2 cylin ders. As an 817cc twin, that should be enough to break some more things.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
QUOTE (more-torque @ Apr 25 2009, 09:48 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=39842 View attachment 2297 Bigger carbs give your motor more air, and smaller carbs give your motor more fuel.

Anyway, this is an 85/72 (stock stroke) Puma. It is the "left-side" of the TWIN PUMA
This is a new setup, and it looks like it's gonna work! It is 94.1hp & 57ft lbs of torque and that should be a great start X 2 cylin ders. As an 817cc twin, that should be enough to break some more things.
Is this gonna be a twin honda?? or shee?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
i like shehonda lol

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
i'd call it a "blend"

but then who ends up hating you more? the die hard honda guys when you use billet cases and banshee trans or the banshee guys for stealing their "twin cylinder" idea and making 200+ hp?

hehe

keep the updates coming!

·
Registered
18 Posts
More-Torque, the latest dyno test you did on the left side cylinder, I assume that this is one of the 85 mm cylinders for a twin cougar? Are the left and right side cylinders not the same? So if this is the case, are all us Honda Puma guys getting a left side or a right side cylinder? What's the difference in port layout vs the 2? I would assume if there is a difference it's transfer port tunnel shape?

81 - 100 of 124 Posts