ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (Fouledout421 @ May 20 2009, 11:02 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=43520Very nice JD.. Very nice!!!

Congrats on your first and far from last drag build!!

Thanks bro, I really appreciate it.. You guys got me hooked for sure, very proud of this bike!

QUOTE (AZCUSTOMQUADS @ May 20 2009, 11:03 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=43521looks killer JD. Has kind of an evil look to it. I love it!!!

Doesn't it?! Different for sure, I'm glad its not like every other bike out there!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Bike looks sweet!!Hey sorry bout cheesin on the saw blade disc..I will get one when I get some cash,My money coming in,isnt as much as needs to go out right now..JB

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE (lowbuckracing @ May 20 2009, 12:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=43529Bike looks sweet!!Hey sorry bout cheesin on the saw blade disc..I will get one when I get some cash,My money coming in,isnt as much as needs to go out right now..JB

hahaha, no problem JB, just let me know! The Stellar rotor works great man, looks even better!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE (Hilarious @ May 20 2009, 02:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=43538your drag bike turned out really awesome. have you been to the track
and gotten any times on it yet?

fixin to send you a pm.

No times on it yet, just run at the dunes a lot so far. CANT WAIT to get to the track and do some tweaking. Hoping for 4.2's

QUOTE (Kawiking @ May 20 2009, 05:58 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=43564awsome jd , u should switch out grills every ride.. lol

lol, I need to make myself a custom one, just no time right now!

Thanks again for the props guys, I'm glad to have this thing buttoned up!

·
Registered
356 Posts
QUOTE (87sheerips @ May 21 2009, 04:54 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=43625No times on it yet, just run at the dunes a lot so far. CANT WAIT to get to the track and do some tweaking. Hoping for 4.2's

lol, I need to make myself a custom one, just no time right now!

Thanks again for the props guys, I'm glad to have this thing buttoned up!
thats one fine lookin bike, all that hard work really payed off..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.