ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
1,131 Posts
Really nice, bike is running hard.

· Registered
786 Posts
bike runs very hard, tracks straight, and has awful smooth transfer when lifting the front end. nice bike!

· Premium Member
1,643 Posts
Hey gator tell them they are welcome to list all their events and races on here or join and post any time. You are welcome to list any of their races if they arent available. Thats a very good lookin track.

· Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
radar,

we try to post all the hill country sand drags as we get them. i put up a yearly schedule and monthly as i get it same with san antonio and victoria and castroville.

wfo, turbo1426, and t-rex allong with some outhers also try to put up things in the texas area as they come too us.

the atv class has been getting bigger every event the last race of the season i belive had allmost 30 bikes rungood folks, good time, nice track, it dont get better.

· Registered
1,131 Posts
Yes it is getting bigger and I here there is a track (strickly ATV) openin up just outside of Pleasanton by the circle track....hummmm..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.