ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

Radar's Ride

4K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  Radar 
#1 ·
Here is my stock frame duner. Mccoy 4 mill (421) Cub, BB inframe shearers,1-5 WCR Duneable, 40mm lectrons on alky, +10 swingarm, marvin shaws, gigot slingshot lockup, stock frame ,28" hillshooter axle, shortened wiring harness with no lights. I have 12 paddle superlights but I'll try to get or trade for some 14s in the future. Thanks to all who helped me with the build and gave advice. It's still real heavy but I'll still do a little more to lighten it up if it's too slow.

My jockey

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks. That's pretty much a one off cover/insert that's threaded and screws in to the cover. I actually got a Slingshot Lite model lockup to fit in there. But just barely. I was told by Kevin that he thought Tom at hyper originally made that insert a few yrs ago when it was his bike.

#13 ·
this bike runs great ya just need to fix that freakin marvin!!! and lean the needle down,, and fix the bars,, and fix the trans,,, BUT hey if ya need help let me know next time out i bet its 10 times better and even faster!!

#17 ·
It's always somethin isnt it. My marvin is like a pogo stick it bounced in our vids and 60 footed pizz poor. I'll have it hookin better by next trip. At least it held together and my Mccoy motor really was a lot stronger than I expected. Even in 4th and 5th gear it pulls the front end up.

#18 ·
Heres the pic of the 10X4 wheels and 130/90/10 tires I got on it now, as well as the R.I.S. designs 1" lower 2" back footpepegs, even got a cascade SS grill. Just need to drag cut my hubs or find some lonestars now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.