ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be at little sahara in Waynoka, Ok. 3 of the raptor sites I am on have this planned.

Anyone going? Me and Pleasuresburban will be there along with a few friends I am sure.

·
Registered
144 Posts
You have friends? LOL Can I go? Can I take the shee, or do I have to walk?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your in.... yeah you can bring your shee... we will need entertainment. You can keep it running you might make the crew. LOL

·
Registered
144 Posts
WTF is a kitchen pass? LOL

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Turbo's, nitrous, and N/A ones.... Should be a few that move. I was told raptortrent should be there and heard his bike is in the 3's.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Definately looking forward to some sand time!! Cant wait to see all the rappies either!! Will def have a blast running around with the PREZ!! Oh yea, by the way, I heard D.W.R was gonna be there!!

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Hell yeah that black and pink bike runs. Lol. There's a bunch of rappys that should be fast but they aren't the real deal, hers def is. You guys coming the 16th? You bringin the cheetah and DM? I need somebody to help keep the banshee bashers honest.

·
Registered
638 Posts
dang man idk? i was going to for sure i got a spot and everything but i think work is going to get in the way! and now that i think about it might not even make it to this raptor rally if the plant overhaul is still going on!

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
dang THE raptor even of the season and the infamnoouus black and pink raptor o doom wont be there. just sounds wrong.

i think you should ride it with your azz kicking boot on!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.