ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
I finally got the raptor back together. New stem, swinger, a-arms, 12 paddle rippers, wheelie bar, engine rebuild, and a few other things. Let me know what you think.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive lighting Vehicle
Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Tripod Automotive tire

·
Registered
603 Posts
Not even gonna guess on the times. lol
You know how it is. Spend money and spend money and it gets slower. lol
I went a 4.26 last year. I would be very happy if it would run a 4 teen or maybe even a 4.0's. but only time will tell. All I can do at this point is wait and hope.
We will be haveing a test and tune at atoka on the 28th of this month.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Looks great Trent.

Load that beast up and bring it to the Clash of the Titans on March 6th and 7th.

·
Registered
603 Posts
QUOTE (Raptorjay13 @ Feb 18 2009, 07:10 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=31084what size are those rippers? and were you on nitrous when you ran in the 4.20's? if so what compression and how big of a shot?
The rippers are 25" 12 paddles, 81 roll out. I have a 50 shot in it, with a progressive controller set on 20% for 2.5 seconds, with 105.5 bore and 12:5-1 compression.

·
Registered
603 Posts
When I ran the 4.26 at thunderroad I only had a 35 shot in it. Also the head had been reported by kenz with +1 valves and the tb was bored to +3 by kenny, since the record a year ago. Then all of the new lightweight parts have been added so maybe a little faster now. We will just have to wait til april and find out.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.