ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

Records

17K views 40 replies 25 participants last post by  BIGtrouble 
#1 ·
I would like to have a compilations of atv records. Records from the various Drag racing organizations and form members. No other websight seems to care about the other records around the country. I do. So we can collect them here.

#2 ·
I am the current record holder for the four stroke class at Thunder Road Sand Drags in Moreland, Oklahoma with a 4.26 et and a 1.41 sixty ft. time. Track owner is Andy Frey.
I have a 734 Raptor
velocity intake
Barker drag pipes (out of frame)
kenz port job and cam (plus one valves)
12:1 compression JE piston
PC III
Dyna Ignition
+3 Kenny throttle body
Kenny crankcase evac. system
Nitrous Express 35 shot wet system
Schnitz Nitrous controller
+10 Lonestar Swingarm
Mod Quad drag axle
Scat trac extreme 10 paddle rears
Scat trac mohawk fronts
Douglas blue lable.
Im sure that I forgot something

#3 ·
Thanks Trent, and Congats!
What I hope to have here is a compilation of track and organizations records. There seems to be no other one stop place that that info can be found. So any info is helpful.

#4 ·
QUOTE (more-torque @ May 14 2008, 05:29 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=138Thanks Trent, and Congats!
What I hope to have here is a compilation of track and organizations records. There seems to be no other one stop place that that info can be found. So any info is helpful. I have the track record @ Waresboro dirt drag with a 331.1 and 710 dirt drags in NC,WITH A 3.49 AND 2008 I WON second at the fastest on the planet dirtdrags in gilbert LA, 0-400cc class on my stk cyl 350.And second last year at the Wicked motor sports aspalt race in Albany GA with the 350.

Attachments

#6 ·
QUOTE (more-torque @ May 14 2008, 10:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=171See Tony, you start out on this site as somebody...
Your are MR Records. lol Thanks Nate I always wanted to be sombody.lol Sight is lookin good good job guys..

Attachments

#7 ·
i think i broke a record last weekend at Newtown dragway, wait that was a reed that i broke. it took me about 40 sec. to push it to the end of the track. thats probably the slowest 10mil cub pass at that track.

#8 ·
QUOTE (DIGGINTRENCHES @ May 16 2008, 05:55 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=303i think i broke a record last weekend at Newtown dragway, wait that was a reed that i broke. it took me about 40 sec. to push it to the end of the track. thats probably the slowest 10mil cub pass at that track.
Sorry to hear that but thats a funny post..lol

#10 ·
1/4 mile records aren't recorded by anybody, but I would venture to say this is one of the faster ones on a Banshee based motor. This was accomplished with a 443cc Cub on race gas, no additives and no power adder. The quad is NHRA legal and heavy, along with the rider.

#11 ·
QUOTE (bansheeboy @ May 14 2008, 09:10 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=163I have the track record @ Waresboro dirt drag with a 331.1 and 710 dirt drags in NC,WITH A 3.49 AND 2008 I WON second at the fastest on the planet dirtdrags in gilbert LA, 0-400cc class on my stk cyl 350.And second last year at the Wicked motor sports aspalt race in Albany GA with the 350.

Man everybody knows your too heavy to run them kinda numbers...lol j/k

#40 ·
QUOTE (bansheeboy @ May 14 2008, 09:10 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=163I have the track record @ Waresboro dirt drag with a 331.1 and 710 dirt drags in NC,WITH A 3.49 AND 2008 I WON second at the fastest on the planet dirtdrags in gilbert LA, 0-400cc class on my stk cyl 350.And second last year at the Wicked motor sports aspalt race in Albany GA with the 350.

Man everybody knows your too heavy to run them kinda numbers...lol j/k

What times did you run at that track with the 350 that you won with?

#14 ·
Finishline Racing 660/700 Hybrid Oem Frame All Motor Raptor=4.10e.t. 300ft at I-10 MX track in Lacassine, Louisiana.

Congrats!

#23 ·
QUOTE (more-torque @ May 8 2008, 01:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=69I would like to have a compilations of atv records. Records from the various Drag racing organizations and form members. No other websight seems to care about the other records around the country. I do. So we can collect them here.
no lie there nate, i no a site like that, i got told over and over how my record would be posted on another site and to this day its never been done i had the timeslips and they were signed, i no the reason the record has never been posted is becuz the owner over at this other site doesnt like the builder of the motor that i was runnin, thats pure BS really makes me mad that i was 1 of the first to pay/advertise on that site and i was IMO a big sponsor of there races

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.