ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Registered
262 Posts
QUOTE (BBIII @ Jul 8 2008, 12:31 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=4769If you go to this site http://www.mcmaster.com
and type in TYGON HOSE you can get it anywhere from $.71 a foot to $1.92 a ft
being there is a hundered differant kinds, what is the correct stuff for a fuel line?

· Premium Member
4,433 Posts
Ok go to the link.
on the left type in tygon after doing that it will bring up a list, click on HOSE.
Then go down a little way's under the picture it says FOR USE WITH click on Gas.
Then it will take you to another page and on the bottom will let you choose from different id and od's.

· Registered
262 Posts
QUOTE (BBIII @ Jul 9 2008, 07:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=4893Ok go to the link.
on the left type in tygon after doing that it will bring up a list, click on HOSE.
Then go down a little way's under the picture it says FOR USE WITH click on Gas.
Then it will take you to another page and on the bottom will let you choose from different id and od's.
and the diameter that fits pingles is 1/4 inside diameter right?

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
QUOTE (BBIII @ Jul 8 2008, 11:01 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=4755Yes please let us know cause i am needing some new fuel line as well.

well my red fuel line came in today & I will have to say some pretty damn nice fuel line for $7 shipped for 10 ft. I called & talked to the guys and they sell thius fuel line exclusively in 1/4" in like 6 colors and they use it ( & sell mostly to) Jr. dragster racers that use nothing but methanol.. He says gas will make them crack over time, but not this line? oh well for $7 I will use it & replace it every other month & it is a sweet translucent red..

the company that I got it from is:

McGee Racing Cams
Eldorado Springs, MO 64744

they sell this fuel line on Ebay or direct..

end of report..lol

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.