ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we are gonna be on the red river sandbar between new boston tx and foreman ar this saturday weather permitting we will have about ten or twelve bikes so come on out aroun 2 or 3 o clock

·
Registered
70 Posts
QUOTE (shaw450 @ Apr 28 2009, 12:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=40225we are gonna be on the red river sandbar between new boston tx and foreman ar this saturday weather permitting we will have about ten or twelve bikes so come on out aroun 2 or 3 o clock

I will run it by the guys Shaw and see what we can come up with!

·
Registered
579 Posts
We are trying to see if anyone is interested in running this Saturday....got a couple slow raptors looking to get sandblasted.

·
Registered
579 Posts
QUOTE (SANDPLAYAZ @ May 5 2009, 09:38 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=41301that river ain't flowing? mine finaly came up starting to go down already got a pretty good new fresh sandbar! hope it will quit raining and go on down so we can ride this weekend!

How far are you from Clarksville, Tx?

·
Registered
579 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Alright, Ive contacted a few people about coming out on Saturday....they are very interested....can someone let us know the status of the river?

Got quite a few bikes willing to come up.

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
u wantin to go to clarksville or foreman ,scott ?

shaw and the craycraft crew has been racin on the river around new boston i believe.

im not goin to be able to make this one .. parent coming in and next weekend is the boys b-day. sat not a good day for me, still have the kiddos baseball to coach

·
Registered
638 Posts
well dang that ain't no good! maybe i can get a few of these local guys to come down to my place we got a small sandbar we can proly race 5 bikes wide and have plenty of shut down room to race 100 - 150 yards

idk how good the sand will be though proly hard packed and wet!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.