ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok fellas, it's been almost 8 years now that I have lived out of texas. Has any laws changed that require you to register your quad in Tx? I am going to have my old lady find out about getting the title transfered to a Texas title probly that way if I go to Ca to ride they don't act like douch bags becasue it is titled there and not registered.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nah I'm not back just yet Dave. I still got a few months out here. We got our papers from Ca wanting us to re-register it. So I figured I need to get it transfered to Tx so that way when I make a trip to Ca to ride they don't try to impound my bike becasue it has a Ca title and isn't registered.

Cody I'm going to endup in Houston for a bit, btu once I get my ducks in a row then it's off to Austin. Finishing up my degree right now, so that will be great. Then I'm going back to get my masters.

They do issue titles for bike there still though right? Just not reqiured to register them?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
O so Houston huh? Depending on what area of Houston you will be staying at you should only be about a hour away from me or a little more. Were gonna try to make alot of trips to the dunes in LA this year i'll let you know maybe you can make a trip out there one weekend or something. It should only be a 3 and a half hour drive for you to get there.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What part of LA are the dunes? I am going to be living south Houston. But from something I learned today at my TAMPS/TAPS class (required to get out of the Marine Corps) To get my housing allowance with the new GIBill I have to have at least one credit per semester in a class room and my program is only online. So depending on what response I get from my school, I might either be going to Nebraska (once again) or will have to find a differnet school for my Masters degree.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
It's in Forest Hills, LA i know i have the website on my laptop but i can't seem to find it on my work computer. If i remember i'll send you a link so you can check it out. I just found out yesterday that a big group of people are planning a trip at the end or middle of next month (June). I definitely want to try and make it out for that trip should be a good time. I'll let you know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.