ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as of right now i'm think'n saturday we'll try and do alil racing at my place the river looked good yesterday! so far the weather looks like its going to be nice on saturday so we'll have to try it out! lol

proly start at 1pm

give me a hauler if you plan on coming down! (580)320 3052 jacob!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

here's a map to my place from Konawa, OK just head south out of konawa on brodway (HW 56) once you go around the curve leaving konawa its only a half mile to the top of the hill then turn back south on NS3520rd go about 2 1/2 miles south then turn back east on EW1450rd go 1 mile and then strait into my place across a cattle gard my gate will be open! just call if you need help getting there!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
had an alright turn out! me and turbo bobby sure did alot of racing was alot of fun smoked had a few issues but hope he can line them out b4 next weekend we need to get together and race again the river is low now had a few people ride bout 10miles down river i just stayed and raced! lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
QUOTE (SANDPLAYAZ @ Jun 22 2009, 09:47 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=47576had an alright turn out! me and turbo bobby sure did alot of racing was alot of fun smoked had a few issues but hope he can line them out b4 next weekend we need to get together and race again the river is low now had a few people ride bout 10miles down river i just stayed and raced! lol

well jacob ill be down there the sunday the 27 for sure,, i need to get the ole raptor out and blow the spider webs out of it.. its been sitting so long the tires are starting to go flat.. lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.