ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Registered
262 Posts
QUOTE (phatboyz @ Jul 15 2008, 12:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=5408i have a sprocket specialties ,sidewinder,renthal,JT for the banshee and never had any problems with any of them,
yea the only sprockets i have had were with aluminum.

· Registered
869 Posts
this is were all this questions on products will vary,,to some people a season refers to they ride there bike 4 weekends some every day others once a weekend for all summer,sum every weekend for the summer,,,its hard to gather which sprocket is best in a broad range of machines,,I would compare the replies by the ones that fit you best by which setups are the closet to your set up if you drag or dune .

· Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Custom SS sprockets will run you about 100 bucks with shipping and hard anodizing.

They seem to work fine on my drag bikes and I have their 530s on my triple. But I run a 630 EK SHB and it ate their sprocket in less than 20 minutes. I'm going to have to get a custom steel one made for 300 bucks now...ouch

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
well, This has been a interesting thread . It seems that some run 530 with only a 530 front sprocket, others with same 520 front & rears, some with 530 all around & no problems from any of them.. and then those that see no reason to run 530 because they don't have any problems with their 520..

thanks for all replies. & pm's sent..

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.