ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to go to spindle mount front wheels & tires. what do I have change up to run these? other than buying the wheels?

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
It will depend on what spindles you have on your bike.

You either have banshee spindles or 5/8 spindles and they sell both still's so all you would have to do is bolt them on and go.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (BBIII @ Jun 11 2008, 07:13 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=2535It will depend on what spindles you have on your bike.

You either have banshee spindles or 5/8 spindles and they sell both still's so all you would have to do is bolt them on and go.

Thanks Bobby!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Does anybody make spindle mounts for banshee spindles other than direct drive?
Can you convert the 5/8" spindle mount ot fit the banshee spindle?

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
QUOTE (Spanky's Racing @ Jun 16 2008, 03:40 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=2908Does anybody make spindle mounts for banshee spindles other than direct drive?
Can you convert the 5/8" spindle mount ot fit the banshee spindle?
I think there are a few other's that make spindle mount wheel's also.

If you have a set of spindle mount wheel's for 5/8's i think Direct drive and swap out the bearing's to fit another spindle.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I think jj&a sells a bearing kit so you can run spindle mounts on stock banshee spindles

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
They are super light compaired to stock wheels and hubs.

Look alot better than stockers.

The only con is you cant really dune them that well.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
as long as you run alittle bigger tire on them they will be fine in the dunes.

·
Registered
208 Posts
QUOTE (dajogejr @ Jul 31 2008, 07:56 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=7106I can get you spindle mount tires as well...
Banshee stock bearings OR 5/8 bearings....your choice.
10X4 rims. I can take care of the tires, too.

Let me know...

can you get me some mohawks 21x7x10?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Hey DJ you say you can get spindle mounts? I am looking for just one for my ATC with a tire 5/8 bearings would work or can you get 15mm?? send me a PM I would greatly appreci ate it....

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
QUOTE (dajogejr @ Aug 19 2008, 06:16 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=8521I can only get them in pairs...but 5/8 bearings are no problem.

Let me know if you're interested. (Sorry...not much market for Trike spindle mounts, and they'll be left with a loner..lol)
Yeah I was just wondering if you could get just one or not. Sandtoyz unlimited has em I can buy just one from him just was checking out other options thats all. That way hes left with the loner. LOL

The only places I have seen that makes the spindle mounts are SANDTOYZ UNLIMITED, JJ & A, DIRECT DRIVE, & WICKED ATV. Wicked atv has some pretty sweet looking ones but will only sell as a pair. Which I understand.

DJ you own a shop in MI or.................. I see your from metro detroit area???

1 - 20 of 49 Posts