ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
QUOTE (hilarious @ Jun 27 2008, 06:33 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=3883ahhhh...i know the wire you speak of. its actually a white/black wire in my harness.
I will have to try it out.
thanks

Mine was white/black too I believe. I just tied into the black wire going from the harness to the coil I believe. Not sure if it was the ground or what. Cut power to it=no run, works great so far.

·
Registered
795 Posts
QUOTE (Lightninn @ Jul 7 2008, 10:23 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=4683Black/white is correct on the color. Was going from memory. I had researched this before and found that grounding the black/white wire is better on the ignition system than tieing into the coil wires. Using the black/white wire kills the ignition the same as the original setup from the factory.

Hm, i do still have that wire hanging off. I wonder what i did with the one for the ground though...would it happen to be tied in with the black wire that goes from the harness to the coil?

Edit: re-read daves post. the ground wire comes FROM the tether, not goes to it right? so you only have 1 switch going from the harness to the kill switch.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.