1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Damn wish I lived closer....

·
Registered
767 Posts
I dont know, we had a good HOT HOT first of June one year that pretty much ruined us from going that late. The first week of June and the truck thermometer was showing 122 midday.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
sand jam is HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT you better have a trailer a/c or a really strong RV cooler lots of night riding and not much day racing.. i am planning on posibly memorial day for the day possibly..

·
Registered
92 Posts
QUOTE (camatv @ May 7 2009, 06:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=41767sand jam is HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT you better have a trailer a/c or a really strong RV cooler lots of night riding and not much day racing.. i am planning on posibly memorial day for the day possibly..
cough coughpuzicough cough.. lol jst kiddin, its true it usually is hot, but who knows the way this year is going

·
Registered
41 Posts
We will be in spots 51,52,53 with Flash Gordon and a couple other buddies, we will have a black/orage 07 700, grey and red 08 700, and a black/yellow banshee. I'd love to see my buddy on the black/orange 700 run sandplayaz

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.