ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gonna have an all weekend races and some river riding for the duners! hopefuly the river won't come up by then! we'll just have to see how things turn out! should be alot of fun!

you can camp if you want that is fine i just do not have water or electric so you might want to run over to ada or seminole if you can't stand the heat or ruffing it! lol

so what do yall think? anyone up for this?

·
Registered
603 Posts
I would love to come up and do some racin. But I still dont have a throttle body. lol
I cant seem to keep my ole piece of crap together. If my raptor is running we will follow flashgordon up there. They have about four raptors that are pretty fast. I hope to make it.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ya its a pretty good drive from kansas but it would be worth it! idk how many people will be there on friday but saturday and sunday should be alot! the river is low so you can do alot of river riding at night or whenever no one is racing i know i will be!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.