ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I took most of these pictures from the old train track bridge that overlooks the river. I just thought you could really see how big the area is that we race at, plus there's room for rhinos and utilities to ride around. We really have a great place down here and everyone is encouraged to come down!

·
Registered
638 Posts
QUOTE (sandbitchez @ Mar 10 2009, 03:05 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=33939I just realized how shakey the videos are, I was flagging and recording! Maybe next time I can ride my own raptor and have my husband video

hey you never asked!!!! i didn't even know where the camra was when you were racing!!! besides you did more talking than racing thats why me and Paul rode your wheeler more than you!!!!

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
why did u sell ur banshee ? it wasnt because of the rollin start vid i posted up from ur alls little sahara trip , was it ? lol

i still think bobby was just sleepin on the line.

nice vids and riding area !!

·
Registered
638 Posts
na just wanted to go bigger just through that motor in a different frame! still got my frame and some painted fenders now!

it did alil of that crawling on paul too you gotta adjust that clutch pretty stiff or it will do that when you rev it in gear with the clutch in

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.