ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started this on another thread just wondering what peoples screennames mean and why?

Kaos is for a worldwide car club i was affiliated with in highschool when i was into customs trucks and cars. Banshee is self explanatory. 44 is my favorite number so put all of them together you get KaosBanshee44

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
badassbanshee.... well I think ya got that part. the 479 was my number when I was racing motocross back in the day. My friends and I got all the numbers to match on our bikes. they went from 478-482 or something like that. It looked cool when they where all lined up in the pits.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Fox- like the fox racing stuff and of course my gender..

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Mine has a couple meanings, its original intent and then the meaning that kind of fit, LOL

A lot of my friends, myself included, called some hopped up muscle cars "big boy chevys", etc. and I came up with "big boy banshee" for my screen name, but just scrunched it all together. I also just happened to be a big guy, that rides a banshee, so the name has two meanings

·
Registered
793 Posts
mine is the initials of my name. James Turner and when i raced (whiplash desert race series out west) i rode a raptor 660. pretty simple i guess.

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
hell , i just had my kawi back in the the atvconnection days... so i just came up with kawiking.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
morse last name and of course the best quad ever made honda 250r lol

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
originally I had 10 bikes or so i rode with non drag scene that all had the stickers I came up with the name we all lets just say weighed more then the other riders LOL there are actually a phatboyz1 and 2 handles on other sites but they never get on so....I had to keep the double meaning PHAT or Id get depressed and cry!!LMAO

·
Registered
550 Posts
Haha. Those are some good explanations of names there. Lol. Mine is pretty simple.

Doc - That's what the United States Marine Corps has decided to call their front-line Corpsman. Basically I am a battlefield medic, but for the Navy, so we are called Corpsmen.

J - Justin

C - Christopher

Watson - Watson

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am a 3rd party logistics broker and some times Lift Gates need to be used for pick up or delivery. I needed a name for a sreen name and pulled Lift Gate Gus out of my A$$.

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
I thought i was because you misstifyed me when we first meet and that is where you got your name from.

But i might be wrong again.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I drive a Titan and I like to do thee ole donkey punch and then "tighten up"
I guess It's pretty fitting.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts