ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

21 - 40 of 134 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
QUOTE (Koolguyson @ Nov 24 2008, 01:35 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=17185My name means I am basically the most amazing person. In the world.

His dad smokes KOOL Cigarettes...don't let him fool you.

DAvid JOseph GErmain JR.

First two letters of my first, middle, last name....and I'm a Jr.
Years ago, I was trying to sign up for a Yahoo email account, and every variation of dgermain was taken.
I'm not crafty enough to think of a cool name...and this was WAY before I was into the forums....so I figured what the hell.
It's odd...no one will take it, etc. It just stuck....

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
T-Rex means, I am big and mean

But I am easy to get along with....

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
QUOTE (BBIII @ Nov 20 2008, 06:33 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16921I thought i was because you misstifyed me when we first meet and that is where you got your name from.

But i might be wrong again.

Haha nice Bobby. I don't even remember formally meeting you or Christy.

·
Registered
196 Posts
RJ is my initials....Rodney Jones. 65 is the year I was born. 43's not that old I tell ya.LOL
Blewbyu..... Cool name. My sons jet boat is named that too.

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
QUOTE (Misstify @ Nov 24 2008, 06:56 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=17280Haha nice Bobby. I don't even remember formally meeting you or Christy.

It was probally 2-3 years ago, you where out there with Eric terserjr and your boyfreind that weekend.

It was the same weekend our freind got air lifted to oklahoma,city and we had to drive all the way out there that night.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
QUOTE (dajogejr @ Nov 24 2008, 05:40 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=17187His dad smokes KOOL Cigarettes...don't let him fool you.

DAvid JOseph GErmain JR.

First two letters of my first, middle, last name....and I'm a Jr.
Years ago, I was trying to sign up for a Yahoo email account, and every variation of dgermain was taken.
I'm not crafty enough to think of a cool name...and this was WAY before I was into the forums....so I figured what the hell.
It's odd...no one will take it, etc. It just stuck....

Have i been putting German on the money orders i send you? I think i do 50/50 hahahaha

·
Registered
220 Posts
Mine is when i first started getting into the quad scene seriously i has a blaster, and am a man (SHUT UP KOOL), and my blaster was an 88....

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
QUOTE (blasterman88 @ Nov 26 2008, 07:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=17593Mine is when i first started getting into the quad scene seriously i has a blaster, and am a man (SHUT UP KOOL), and my blaster was an 88....

We are still teaching him how to speak English...

Still think blasterboy fits you better.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Mine is my name....but stepson couldnt pronounce my name which is Terrell, so he started calling me T-Rell and 444 is my race number.

21 - 40 of 134 Posts