ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

121 - 134 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Mine is Just Try Me because I am 250lbs of all muscle so if you want to talk smack... do it, but I hope you like the way your face looks after I rearrange it!

LOL really I dont know why my name is JustTryME

·
Registered
43 Posts
im ron burgandy cuz i like to say things "like how now brown cow" and "unique newyork" and that movie is b/a..... more or less i changed my screenname as a joke on another forum and it kinda stuck

·
Banned
328 Posts
I picked my screen name to be sarcastic. I used to bench race alot and people didn't like me for it but as my signature says, that won't be happening anymore.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I live in Nebraska and every where we ride is sand, also I've been a Metallica fan for a long time!!The 1 is just because just sandman wasn't availible on the other sites I've used it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Diablo = Spanish word for "devil". I got the nickname form my hand crew back when I was a wildland firefighter. It kind of stuck even though I'm not an evil person.

·
Registered
28 Posts
mine is pretty simple also...i have an 01 660 and im a guy...lol...currently doing a ground-up build...nothing too extreme...686 to a 720 (maybe more),+10 swinger, stage 3 or x4 cam,22x11x8 8-paddle haulers, smoothies on the front, struts no shocks....still looking for "cheap" parts..if such a thing exists...lol...hit me up with any suggestions or parts...thnx

·
Registered
219 Posts
36 years ago..back in 1975 march 15. It was wednesday afternoon and the sun was shining...

OK, my name is Pasi Saaristo.

·
Registered
15 Posts
my screen name says it all, hopefully when i die i can get someone to bury my R with me. In my eyes by far the greatest machine ever made!!!! Want to salute DOCWATSON on what you do,helping defend us so we can race free, in the USA! Also MORSE250r and DANA265 you all are my heros LOL.

·
Registered
396 Posts

dana- hmmm my name...

265 bike#

and its better than Bubba's wife.....lmao...

·
Registered
86 Posts
My screen name is because i merged the frames of a 86 250x Honda quad with a 1977 KZ650 Kawasaki street bike. to make this pos lol

121 - 134 of 134 Posts