ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got her running and she runs pretty darn good. A little more fine tunning and it will be ready for the dunes...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its one of the first Nmotion 9inch cans for the 450r model 04 quad, just had it ceramic coated.

Radar its a stock bore and stroke 450, 13.5:1 piston, crf450r valves intake and exhaust, HRC cam for the 04 and 05 trx450r models. Also I ported and polished the cylinder head its has a ton of low, mid, and top end charge. I have read where a lot of people don't like the HRC cam because of the loss of low end, I don't see it!!! J

·
Registered
767 Posts
Manay people dont know the real meaning of tuning either Ernie LOL

I am sure it will be a blast to ride!

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea Rich, It like riding on the back tires a lot. Its a fun ride just like it is.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am going to try a 50/50 mix for now 110/93 super unleaded. Maybe even try VP Red and see how that works.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Outlaw, here are some more pictures with the plastics on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wait till you ride it BB, its makes the hair on the back of my neck stand strait up......I have no hair on top of my head so whats left is excited....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.