ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
This is the first instance of this issue I've heard of. What browser are you using? If its internet explorer you can find out by clicking Help in the top menu and then click on About internet Explorer. I need the version number. If your on a Blackberry or personal cell phone devise, you will not be able to see the shoutbox unless the phone has java enabled. This is also the case with your computer If you do not have Java installed and running you will not be able to see any posts in the shoutbox.

Also I am going to move this topic to the Site Info/Suggestions section.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
QUOTE (rotax00 @ Dec 16 2008, 01:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=20949it is internet explorer dont know version i dont understand because the shout box works on no mercy racing site it use to work on here until the site change.

Ah what Skin are you using. if its old it there will be a box in the lower left hand corner of tthe main page. it will say the skin name example titanium, or atvdr titanium.. check the other skins.. if its a new skin it will be at the bottom of the left hand side menu.

Also click the word shout!. does it open in a new window? it should open up larger like a chat window..

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (Ziggy @ Dec 16 2008, 06:07 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=20979Ah what Skin are you using. if its old it there will be a box in the lower left hand corner of tthe main page. it will say the skin name example titanium, or atvdr titanium.. check the other skins.. if its a new skin it will be at the bottom of the left hand side menu.

Also click the word shout!. does it open in a new window? it should open up larger like a chat window..ive tryd everything nothing changes thanks for your suggestions

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.