ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
few pics of my rides/

blue and white bike was redone to be the red long one..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that long red lsr chassis was the 480cc 4 mill cheeta that i rode at the may trip.. the one i have been trying to sell.

i'm gonna pull everything out this weekend and get a full line up of pics. try and do a lil picture update ..

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
besides the expense the new house is GREAT!! the garage is huge and its so nice to go out there work on stuff and then just come in the house before i'd have to push everything in and out everytime i went out there. i've been working on a few turd boats outthere lately maybe i should start on a few drag bikes and get them ready?

i still have the raptor i have it listed for sale locally and my neighbor wants to buy it but he has to sell his 660 first..

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i guess most people decide to sell a few atv's when they cannot even get in the garage i just fgure keep'em and buy a bigger house! HA

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Ha ha I know how that is I have 3 in the garage plus the streetbike and dirtbike, 1 quad and the jetski in the shed, and 3 quads in the toyhauler. I need a barn if I ever move.

·
Registered
282 Posts
real nice rides you got there.

id like to see a better pic of the old trike. i had a 86 R, I sure do mis that thing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.