1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Wow that is scary, hope everyone is ok.

·
Registered
713 Posts
wow bet that was a ride!better than anny pass you ever made huh.well i hope everyones ok looks like you handled it pretty well could of got nasty

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
everyone is ok, Not much for damage, some of the small trees I took out must have kicked up under the truck and took out a trans line or seal.. Not sure yet since I havn't had much time to look it over but it was leaking trans fluid. Had some minor body damage from the blow out and from the hauler leaning too far and hitting the bed. Hauler didn't get any damage other then ripping off the rear stabilizers and bent rear bumper from being pulled out.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Watching it happen from behind scared the [email protected]@t out of us too. All I could think about is it rolling, hitting another car, and the trees he was taking out, what he was about to take out that we couldnt see, and something possibly going thru the windsheild. All that crap was going thru my head as I was watching. I was out of the truck in a heart beat thats for sure lol I dont think I ran that fast in a while LOL

Here is a couple pics from our side of the e-way...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.