ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (phatboyz @ Jun 15 2008, 01:30 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=2775is it something for the hill that the shock sitting more vertically helps?

Beats me?? I'd normally like to see more angle on the shock.. but I think ziggy told me that the chassis was setup to be struted and use the shock as 2nd option. or somthing along those lines.

·
Registered
43 Posts
There is just something about this bike. I love the lines. It kicks butt. very nice man.

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
i like ur old frame better..... !!!

u want to sell that one ??

looks bad a$$ shayne !! wish i could get my build goin .

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
QUOTE (kawiking @ Jul 20 2008, 03:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=5929are u goin to leave it like that or put some drag plastic on ??
I think he would have to spend a pretty penny on some custom made fiberglass fenders for that ride. I don't think anything stock fits on that frame from what i gathered throughout his build.

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
Barn guys make sick front fiberglass for cheap for that bike. Paint...of course can be done with a rattle can all the way up to the sky's the limit...LOL.

That frame and bike are beautiful...no doubt.
I rode mine all last year naked. I gotta tell you, once I cleaned up and plastic renew'd the heck out of my plastic, I do like it better "clothed"...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.