ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Land vehicle Sky Cloud Vehicle Sky Cloud Plant Rural area Gas Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle View attachment atv_005.MOV Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Car Wheel Land vehicle Sky Tire Vehicle Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire View attachment atv_009.MOV
View attachment atv_010.MOV
View attachment atv_011.MOV
View attachment atv_012.MOV
View attachment atv_013.MOV
Just a couple of videos I managed to take and a few pics of the track and what not.
This is a very nice facility! They even have porta-poties for the ones in wheel chairs!!!!
I hope this becomes another track to race at.

I managed to pull off a 4.2 with the nos 250R
My stock white bike ran 5.1's
Nick Allen ran a 3.746 YIKES he has that rig hauling!!!!!

·
Registered
473 Posts
cool bobby ,that bike is magic every thing you stick in it runs 4.2 lol , btw do you have any picks of your stock bike it looked cool from the back .

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, take a look at the very first pic. My bike is in the center between the two bikes getting ready to race. You get a good view of the front.

LOL, 4.2 is some kinda magical barrier for me. I have my old 344 pro-x sitting in a box that I could bolt on and get back in to the 4.0's again......but for now my goal is to run next to the 4mill cubs with about half the engine! I enjoy making people scratch their heads.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Very nice looking 250R's

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Thats a sweet lookin R! What kinda gearing you running on that? What size tires are those?? 11paddle??

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
nice ride

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (JP374 @ Sep 8 2008, 10:11 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=10332On The white one??

Those are 12 paddle extremes 25-12-9 76 R.O.
I run 14-40 gearing on that bike.....lol, you gotta love that FMF Gold series DRAG PIPE!!!
1-4 override 39mm mikuni on 91 octane gas.
No porting at all.......HOWEVER......did I mention that I made a custom spacer to raise the cylinder then made a 'custom' modification to the stock head????

Thanks to my favorite gear head Nate Mccoy for some cool engine ideas!!!

I have to keep it above the 5.0 E.T. to keep this bike in the pro-2 class in the sand drags.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE (Lawnmower Man @ Sep 8 2008, 05:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=10286nice vids and pics, looks like a good place. do you know when they are having another race bobby?

I don't know when they are going to another one. The fella who ran the show will be attending the Watermellon Patch race this weekend at Atoka. I'll introduce you to him.

That track was almost 2 tenth faster! You really hook on that red dirt!!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Motorcycle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle Light Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive fuel system Hood Fuel tank Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Automotive air manifold Rim Automotive fuel system Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Tire Wheel Bicycle handlebar Bicycle wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Wheel Tread
Heres a few more pics for those interested in that stuff.

LOL what nitrous does to your piston (in large amounts that is!!!)
Drinkware Tableware Serveware Cylinder Gas

Just some of the parts I have sitting around that are 250R.....
Automotive tire Floor Motor vehicle Gas Rim

·
Registered
603 Posts
What was the fastest four stroke times over there?? You know I was gonna ask that sooner or later. I cant wait to race on the new track. I put the 50 shot in for little sahara and it got canceled because of the rain so I'm gonna just leave the 50 shot in for atoka, just for giggles.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Wow Bob you have enough honda parts to start your own dealership and whats the deal on your pipes one bike is on the left and one is on the right man come on make your mind your messimg with my head.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE (stantheman @ Sep 11 2008, 09:39 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=10591Wow Bob you have enough honda parts to start your own dealership and whats the deal on your pipes one bike is on the left and one is on the right man come on make your mind your messimg with my head.

One word - ambidextrous

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE (Raptor Trent @ Sep 11 2008, 09:24 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=10585What was the fastest four stroke times over there?? You know I was gonna ask that sooner or later. I cant wait to race on the new track. I put the 50 shot in for little sahara and it got canceled because of the rain so I'm gonna just leave the 50 shot in for atoka, just for giggles.

Trent, I wanna say a low 5.5 was about it for the 4 strokers.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts