ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanting to see what folks are running... going to get a set of 10x4 for the orange turd soon and wanted to start making up my mind.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I use the 10x2's. Since the tire pressure keeps them seated. I use 18" tires at the track.. let the air out and pull them off then throw on my 22" tires for the dunes.. Works pretty good in the dunes and dont even need tire irons to change them.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I bought some DD "drive by" then had them powder coated black. They are pretty sweet looking as well. IMO the hs custom wheels look nicer but I coulddn't pull my self to pay the extra 150 for them.

·
Banned
1,373 Posts
QUOTE (jwraptor @ Apr 10 2009, 02:23 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=37824I bought some DD "drive by" then had them powder coated black. They are pretty sweet looking as well. IMO the hs custom wheels look nicer but I coulddn't pull my self to pay the extra 150 for them.

did u go through direct drive?..what did u pay?..i tried wicked and all i need is spindel mounts done have buffs and direct beat them by a long shot on price..lmk

·
Registered
550 Posts
Rico! Those fronts look so much better with smooth buffs! Break down and get those caps man, I think it will just make it look even better!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
QUOTE (Fouledout421 @ Apr 10 2009, 12:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=37792I use the 10x2's. Since the tire pressure keeps them seated. I use 18" tires at the track.. let the air out and pull them off then throw on my 22" tires for the dunes.. Works pretty good in the dunes and dont even need tire irons to change them.
You ever have any problems w/ em???? I ran 21's on the 10x2's just didnt look right. How much air you run in em? I had 15lbs in mine maybe i needed more.....

Just got some 18's gonna try them.

But your right about not needing no tire irons....They just pull right off

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.