ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering what is all involved with nos on a 2 stroke... What systems work good? How is it on engine wear? I have used nos on cars just not familiar with it on a 2stroke. Does your motor have to be setup for it?? I have stroker crank, Pro-X with drag port, 210psi. I have been wanting to do this for awhile just want to check it out first.

Thanks

·
Registered
203 Posts
Last year....or maybe it was the year before???? I took a pro-x 344cc into the 3's at sand rat drags in oklahoma. I took the same bike to Atoka and ran a best of a 4.0 at 78mph. This was done in a 260lb lonestar XULW hill shooter chassis. Alky and nitrous and plenty of traction!
I currently have a 261cc engine in a rigid chassis that is the same weight but much longer out the front. I am spraying around 60hp nitrous with alky with a touch of nitro. I am planning to get this little engine to run with the 421 cubs............this outta be fun!!!!
This past weekend I found the limit's of a beefed up clutch. I had some custom springs with 80lbs 5 x 80lbs = 400lbs clamping force. This engine was over powering the clutch in 4th. Gp racerx has me a slingshot lock on the way so I am excited to try it again this weekend!!

I am a firm believer in nitrous power. Trust me, nitrous is a drug and you will get hooked if you try it.....like a crack head!!!!!
LOL, I have my own fill station!!!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
are you spraying the 60 shot all at once or with a progressive controller?

·
Registered
203 Posts
All at once.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOW!!
Is it hard to tune or get dialed in?? what are the chances of grenading it? I have mess with NOS on cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts