ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Bobby - bummer I did not get the chance to meet you. Someone told me hey, that's BBIII and I said, cool. I was thinking BBI from stlmustangs, who I had already met. confusing stuff.

Great video, my YFZ is the all yellow one. I did pretty good, I beat all of the YFZ's both Frid and Sat, but lost to Rich (as usual) by a good distance. 2slo and I had two great races on Sat. I had 1 or 2 good ones against Old&Slow too. Changed tires and did some serious mud/woods riding too all weekend, good time.

Catch you next time.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Nice videos..

·
Registered
356 Posts
QUOTE (BBIII @ Apr 19 2009, 10:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=39016lol....nice.

we will be there again in a few months hopefully we will leave the rain @ home next time.
bobby, it was big fun having you and foxgirl coming down to see us, maybe next time ill get to see the 7 mil run.thanks for the vids, they came out great, i like the music..who was that gray haired old fart flaggin anyway..

·
Registered
525 Posts
I had a great time meeting and hanging out with you all!

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Got to watch it all finallly.... great vids... good seeing you and your for sure better half BB....

Glad to see I made the cut at the end... not to bad for motor only passes.. Like I said before, sucked about the rain, but, seems to have worked out ok as you found that motor mount issue and nothing got broken (luckily)

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE (zmann @ Apr 20 2009, 01:22 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=39122Got to watch it all finallly.... great vids... good seeing you and your for sure better half BB....

Glad to see I made the cut at the end... not to bad for motor only passes.. Like I said before, sucked about the rain, but, seems to have worked out ok as you found that motor mount issue and nothing got broken (luckily)

True that....glad to see your bike was doing better on saturday.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
yeah between the ground for my nitrous coming out of the connector, to really low tires and trying those heavier clutch weights... I sure did all I could to make a mess on friday.... LOL... Oh well..... that is racing..... Had a good time... and always good to hang out with some friends.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.