ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the donor bike for my kids drag bike, picked up tonight.
We are doing a cutoff drag frame, gonna be +20 out the front, +8 out the rear
Motor will be ported stock cylinder, on alky, 1-5 neutral down
thinkin of doing the paint in ol skool satin black, and even run whitewalls!

·
Registered
51 Posts
You ain't kidding....lol. I have three daughters. Two raced for the past couple of years and the littlest will start this year!! It IS not cheap...but it IS certainly worth it
And I race and my husband races when he isn't keeping us girls straight....lol. And that doesn't include purchasing a bigger trailer because we can't fit five bikes in a 20' trailer!!!!!! But it something we do as a family and my girls love it
(me too!)

Keep us posted on the build

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (Racegirl636 @ Dec 23 2008, 01:59 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=22298You ain't kidding....lol. I have three daughters. Two raced for the past couple of years and the littlest will start this year!! It IS not cheap...but it IS certainly worth it
And I race and my husband races when he isn't keeping us girls straight....lol. And that doesn't include purchasing a bigger trailer because we can't fit five bikes in a 20' trailer!!!!!! But it something we do as a family and my girls love it
(me too!)

This is his 4th bike since he has gotten older and wanting to go faster decided it was time for a banshee drag bike. It's the greatest way to bond with your kids if they are into it, which mine has been for quite a while now. One day we were in my Mustang and he said to a burnout (he was 4 at the time) I was like oh hell yeah! He's been hooked every since.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE (Rumbleshee @ Dec 30 2008, 08:11 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=23178I saw kids bike and figured it was a 90, holy crap when my kid is big enough for a banshee he better be doing more than just mowing the lawn!

He's almost 16, and he does his fair share to earn money..he's also learning how to work on them this way. Great experience doing the build with him.

·
Registered
98 Posts
QUOTE (Racegirl636 @ Dec 23 2008, 11:59 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=22298You ain't kidding....lol. I have three daughters. Two raced for the past couple of years and the littlest will start this year!! It IS not cheap...but it IS certainly worth it
(me too!)

5 bikes in a 20ft trailer?? I got 4 drag banshees in my 8x16 trailer hehehe. Along with toolbox, wheelie bars, gas jugs.

·
Registered
51 Posts
QUOTE (T-Rell444 @ Jan 1 2009, 06:24 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=234345 bikes in a 20ft trailer?? I got 4 drag banshees in my 8x16 trailer hehehe. Along with toolbox, wheelie bars, gas jugs.

I hear ya!!! Three of our bikes are stetched(gonna be 4 this year...damn kids!!) Along with a pit wagon, wheelie bars too and all the goodies!!! My husband built a "stacker" last year. We winched one bike up and one under!!! We called it our "******* stacker"...lol. Oh and for those who know me...spare motors

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.