ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
i was wondering where ur pics were, tim..

i was pm ing people the hq link ... the frame is awsome !!!!! great work , boss !!

cant wait to see it with the motor in it.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys.....I appreciate it. A lot of pride goes into every build, whethor its some drag arms, a subframe or a full drag chassis. Everything gets the same amount of care. Here are some pics so everyone doesnt have to use the link

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys. I think Justin has been listening to his Eminem CD too much lately....lol. The frame jig is open for another build. I have been busy filling my usual orders though. Drag Arms, Subframes, Swingarms, Etc. The rest of this month is a going to be hectic with trying to get ready for the Banshee HQ Glamis Trip for Pres. Day Weekend and also making the move our new facility.

If you guys need to check pricing and availibility, please contact Andy over at M&M ATV. He is a dealer for my full line of Banshee parts. His number is (918) 273-1700. He sells and stocks a ton of performance parts.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.