ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
one ran 5.9 in 1/8mile at the atv event last weekend

stock cylinder stock crank

It took place at the Grudgefest we hosted on the 12th. It was aftermarket cylinders (stock replica - triple port) and it was a stroked crank. BUT, I will say that it was impressive.

The fastest "TRUE" stock cylinder went a 6.15 but its not stock stroke.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It took place at the Grudgefest we hosted on the 12th. It was aftermarket cylinders (stock replica - triple port) and it was a stroked crank. BUT, I will say that it was impressive.

The fastest "TRUE" stock cylinder went a 6.15 but its not stock stroke.

I'm assuming the 6.15 was ran by Tony farrows stock jug stock frame bike that thing flies...saw it run at battlefield a few weeks ago!

So the 5.9 was a stock stroke wompus or super wompus?

·
Registered
316 Posts
i dont know why they waste time making the wompus,because anyone with just ALITTLE knowledge about banshees knows they not stock cylinders

should have made them look identical ... not close

the deep groove at the bottom is a sure way to tell if there really stock cylinders

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'm assuming the 6.15 was ran by Tony farrows stock jug stock frame bike that thing flies...saw it run at battlefield a few weeks ago!

So the 5.9 was a stock stroke wompus or super wompus?

Yes its Tony's stock cylinder and the wampus was TMR's personal and its a 10mil

·
Registered
151 Posts
i dont know why they waste time making the wompus,because anyone with just ALITTLE knowledge about banshees knows they not stock cylinders

the deep groove at the bottom is a sure way to tell if there really stock cylinders

CP will continue to make cylinders as a business just as Sony, Motorola and every other electronic company comes out with something shortly after the newest design is introduced, this would be the reason why classes can not be put together (to many options of the same thing).

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
No there not!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts

these are stock cylinders..

Those CAN'T be stock cylinders, because they don't have that "deep groove at the bottom"............lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.