ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Helping out Dumont friends.. Stolen Saturday May 2nd, 2 quads. 98 Warrior & 88 Banshee at 9:45 am. Cops were called but never showed.. If anyone hears or sees anything please email at [email protected]

Thanks everyone!

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
sorry to read this.. doubt they make it out neat me but I will keep my eyes open.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Ack! This is bull! Why can't people just leave their hands to themselves!?!?!

Sorry to hear about this. Good luck with the search!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
sorry to hear about this hopefully they find em

·
Registered
793 Posts
will def keep my eyes out QS. im only 45 minutes from the border. and i see alot of bikes come through town. good luck bro

·
Registered
196 Posts
Damn...... same thing happened a couple of years ago at Banshee wars. Thieves backed up and hooked on to a trailer of quads and drove away. The security camera in the motel parking lot caught the whole thing. All thieves need to be SHOT !!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah yeah boys! Spread the word! Warrior found!!
RJ.. I remember something like that, was this at the Baker Motel?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And thanks Dave!! Another day I'll tell ya how it happened.. Get your bucket, I'm sure you'll be sick on this one maing!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hope you find that shee QS, it would almost be as if I lost a family member if I lost any of my quads. These people if and when found need to be taken into a dark ally and, I know what I'd do to em, this type of thing is untalerable. Good Luck!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts