ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
really depends on size and compounds.from $80 to about $120 per tire.These are american racers.Dont know forsure but its between there.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
those are all stock stroke clean up port Cubs lol well cant give out the secrets or ill have to kill ya lol.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wont let nobody stick anything down my cylinders.someone gets close to my bike with one of those I take it and shove it up they [censored].We run em just by setup and type of cylinders and stuf.Plus its not always a heads up race sometimes one guy will get couple bikes and the hit.We aint got big motors.Nate knows its just a stock stroke with one of his clean up port jobs on some cheap walmart rubbing alcohol lol

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
Tell you what...if I was rolling big bank and racing for money....spot or no spot...I work too hard for my loot to give it away....especially to a liar or a cheat.

I know that's how you guys roll down there, I just don't understand it.

Hell...there were cheaters at PS at Gilbert...but without the proper testing equipment (hygro meter for the fuel and these for at LEAST measuring the stroke) I guess you can get a way with that....

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its part of the game.If you arent willing to take the risk then dont play.Alot of people dont like it or dont understand but thats just the way it is.you think you gun loose dont put money in.

·
Registered
43 Posts
QUOTE (dajogejr @ May 15 2008, 07:00 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=266I 100% accept the fact I don't understand it....

To be stk strokes they sure have some big bore pipes on them bikes..I say 4 mm or bigger.lol

1 - 20 of 51 Posts