ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was by far the best atv related trip I've ever been on. We were invited down and were treated like royalty. Art and Joe if you see this you two guys are top notch and really know how to make people feel welcome. Thanks for the trip of a life time. The racing was fun but I really want to thank you two for the rest of the trip. The food was off the hook. You guys ROCK!!!!!

Everyone else. A group of these guys are planning on coming up in March to do some running at Prescott and to hit the Clash of the Titans. Everyone that can needs to come out and meet up and do some asphault and sand drags with some great guys.

If you look on the first pic at the horizen to the far left you'll see the wall being constructed on the border. That'll give you and idea as to how far we were from Mexico. LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yep this trip was a blast, long but worth the drive every minute. Art and joe or very good host, and there friends and family are alsome to hang out with... Cant wait to do it again, maybe we can be as good to them as they were to us...Prolly cant top the food though i think we all gained about 10 pounds on this trip, i think they are fattin us up so they can woop up on us when they head up here...

·
Registered
199 Posts
Jay,

Cool pics...definitely looks like a good time!

You left out one thing in your post above...how about a description of the drag racing scene there? Did you get to race any fast quads from that area, or did you guys just go down there and put on a show for the locals? Either way, sounds like a very fun time.

Happy trails...

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE (Mikeyboy_esq @ Dec 25 2008, 10:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=22685Jay,

Cool pics...definitely looks like a good time!

You left out one thing in your post above...how about a description of the drag racing scene there? Did you get to race any fast quads from that area, or did you guys just go down there and put on a show for the locals? Either way, sounds like a very fun time.

Happy trails...

There are a couple down there that run well. Of course the local "King of the Streets" and a 10mil cub we hauled down there for them. They were the only 2 that could run with the group we had down there. We took my DS, a 4mil cub, 450cc turbo YFZ, and we hauled the 10mil down there Damon had built for them. It was alot of fun. This spring were gonna see how they do on a 1/8th mile track and in 300' in the sand.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.