ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been doing custom domes for many years now- because they are such a critical aspect of the engine build. Without combustion these are just air pumps! I have a small Enco turning center that I can make my own domes- but I can only go to a dome that fits a typical stock cylinder billet head. I have for a long time wanted the ability to easily and affordably have domes for the Cheetah motors! Its finally here thank to Dave at Noss Machine! He now offers domes for the Cheetahs! I send him my designs and whiz-bang Ive got domes right away! He just bailed me out for this past weekend on a 535 Cheetah I needed to dyno for a customer. The existing head set-up was a mess 20.40:1 UCCR, 60% SAR, and a 1.60mm clearance- guy kept detonating it every trip out, broke clutch covers, etc. That compression ratio was way too high even for methanol coupled with such a wide clearance- no wonder.

So I sent Dave a design and got domes right away so I could dyno tune this guys' set-up! So we can now offer custom domes for Cheetahs using Noss Machine! Big thanks to Dave for helping me out so quickly!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts