ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tell me what u think we r tring to make the best frame we can out of what we got layin around. she is not the greatest but that don't matter to me it's all about seeing it run. the motor is going to be a twin cat motor, so she should run ok. i would like any help from you guys who have done these before, you know more than me when it comes to this stuff, thank u for any reply.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
QUOTE (fat [censored] @ Apr 19 2009, 08:35 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=38909tell me what u think we r tring to make the best frame we can out of what we got layin around. she is not the greatest but that don't matter to me it's all about seeing it run. the motor is going to be a twin cat motor, so she should run ok. i would like any help from you guys who have done these before, you know more than me when it comes to this stuff, thank u for any reply.

moving to my build, sorry wrong place for it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
QUOTE (fat [censored] @ Apr 19 2009, 07:35 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=38909tell me what u think we r tring to make the best frame we can out of what we got layin around. she is not the greatest but that don't matter to me it's all about seeing it run. the motor is going to be a twin cat motor, so she should run ok. i would like any help from you guys who have done these before, you know more than me when it comes to this stuff, thank u for any reply.

I like the hook up!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (morse250r @ May 1 2009, 04:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=40780any more pics ?

yea i got some more pics, just been busy only 15 days to go i hope we make it. lot of work left and still waiting on parts. i seen zero's kz1000 trx250 frame monster that thing is crazy.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yoyo did you read my shirt lol j/k here is that pic you wanted, right from the drags. you guys did a great job on that track it kicked butt. thanks again for all the free runs help too get all the bikes tune

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.