ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

this thing is fast

3K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Badassshee 
#1 ·
#7 ·
this was taken at Planet Sand in gilbert-
these guys rebuilt the engines after every pass- had a whole group like 30 people to tear em down and rebuild them- LOts of $$$$$$$$$$$...

#8 ·
QUOTE (dana265 @ Jun 19 2009, 07:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=47291this was taken at Planet Sand in gilbert-
these guys rebuilt the engines after every pass- had a whole group like 30 people to tear em down and rebuild them- LOts of $$$$$$$$$$$...

i think that is just stupid to rebuild a motor after everypass and dont get me wrong i like the peurto ricons ive dealt with them many times on sale/buy but thats just ignorance i dont care how much money they have..but i do agree with the topic thats a bad mo fo..

#9 ·
QUOTE (dana265 @ Jun 19 2009, 06:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=47291this was taken at Planet Sand in gilbert-

I wasn't going to be the one that said it....lol

They were definitely only in it for the times. Dana is right in that they bought up every set of extra cases, transmissions, and cranks to keep that healthy shot of juice to it.

#11 ·
I thought just one of their team bikes had to be rebuilt each time. And it was only the top end. They are dumping enough money into this to rebuild every bike, every time? Hardly seems reasonable for me to try. Hahaha.

And the one in the vid is the 22mil DM with a 50 shot to each side?

#12 ·
QUOTE (docjcwatson @ Jun 19 2009, 08:03 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=47306I thought just one of their team bikes had to be rebuilt each time. And it was only the top end.

I know that they went through at least an entire bottom end and a top end.

In AVI they went through more than that! so it has to be the norm for them. Their stuff runs though, and I respect that. I really wish I had the resources to burn up as much stuff as they do and still be able to put a smile on my face at the end of the day. I get pissed if I have to replace a clutch! lol good thing my sh*t don't make any power.

#13 ·
QUOTE (Koolguyson @ Jun 19 2009, 11:17 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=47307I know that they went through at least an entire bottom end and a top end.

In AVI they went through more than that! so it has to be the norm for them. Their stuff runs though, and I respect that. I really wish I had the resources to burn up as much stuff as they do and still be able to put a smile on my face at the end of the day. I get pissed if I have to replace a clutch! lol good thing my sh*t don't make any power.
That is ridiculous.

When talking in terms of repair costs. That is the only cool time to brag that you are slow!

#14 ·
as much as they spent I could of ordered me a chassis and a saber-
it was unbelieveable----
Well they did have all there stuff shipped over on a shipping container- (over 8,000)
to ship......
they also paid cash for a deafman chassis- put it together in a few hours then raced it-
(talk about turn around)- I was impressed-

they did have some bad A$$ bikes no doubt-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.