ATV Drag Racer Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Some people dont have anything else to complain about and have nothing better to do.

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
QUOTE (BBIII @ Oct 7 2008, 05:35 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=12613Some people dont have anything else to complain about and have nothing better to do.

I like how they picked a tatted up guy with a tanktop to feature on their front page. Guess their propoganda wouldn't be as effective if they put a fat guy on the front page, riding his DS 650 with his 6 year old daughter...

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they are always tryin to shut somethin down

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
You know what it could be, is that when they where kid's there parnets couldnt afford to buy them any kind of THRILL CRAFT as they call it.

So now that they are older and more pissed because they never got to experiance the THRILL CRAFT.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I agree with bobby its that and people that have nothing better to do because they are rich so they want to fight a cause,or have a job that they need to justify so they go after things,or people who had someone they love die on a 4wheeler and instead of being an adult about it and realizing accidents happen want to put all the blame on the 4wheeler and non of it on the rider who may or may not of been using the smartests safety desicions when riding,like most of us!LOL

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I have to tell ya, this is BS... from the watercraft page...

QUOTE Two-cycle engines—common in most jet skis, snowmobiles, and other thrillcraft—are notorious polluters. The typical jet ski dumps an average of 3 gallons of gasoline directly in the water for every hour of operation
I call BULLSHIOT!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
That is exactly what that is.....BULLSHIOT....3 gallons every hour my backside. If that is true the lake I sometimes go to would be flamable and impossible to swim in no time. Plus a jet ski would need a huge fuel tank at that rate of "leakage"

Thats crazy! Just trying to keep someone throwing money at their cause.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Preserve the forest sure... Blahhhh!!!!

Shut us down for riding no mans land, they might even go as far as throwing an endangered species in there lol... But when they say, hey.. we need a need a new bombing or mining area the Chief of the Forest Service approves for it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts