ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Engine Type: V-Twin, SOHC, 4 Stroke, 4 Valve

Bore/Stroke 92*71.6

I would like this engine to have a 116 mm bore and a 75.6 mm stroke. Off the top of my head I believe the follow would have to be made; Custom cylinders, pistons, crank, cam, and timing chains. I know I’m probably leaving something out like valve work, being re-mapped, tuned, and so on. This is just what I beleive that will have to be custom made. I also need the builder to be an expert in clutching to get this power to the ground.

Anyone out there capable of this type of work?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
QUOTE (eazy @ May 27 2009, 01:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=44335Engine Type: V-Twin, SOHC, 4 Stroke, 4 Valve

Bore/Stroke 92*71.6

I would like this engine to have a 116 mm bore and a 75.6 mm stroke. Off the top of my head I believe the follow would have to be made; Custom cylinders, pistons, crank, cam, and timing chains. I know I’m probably leaving something out like valve work, being re-mapped, tuned, and so on. This is just what I beleive that will have to be custom made. I also need the builder to be an expert in clutching to get this power to the ground.

Anyone out there capable of this type of work?

Thanks in advance
Whats the base motor out of?

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
When you said mapping first thing that poped in my head was Can-Am Renegade or Outlander if so then Diamond G is the place.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Artic Cat makes a mean 1000cc UTV.. I have a hard time shaken them with my little 800cc Renegade.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.