ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tripple14 - (noun) 14mil Cheetah. +14 Wild West Welding chassis. +14 swingarm.

Just a few loose ends to tie up. This chassis uses a front master cylinder for the rear brakes. So I need to find a matching ASV F3 lever. Need a chain. And then i'm going to get some new shoes for her. Then i'll break her back down for some paint and polish.

It's on.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I appreciate the input.

Don't worry about them radiator mounts either. They are going to be shaved and cleaned up. Then powder coated the same color as the bike. Whatever color that may be.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Those are stock Lectron bowls.

Don't need billet ones for the pump and motor I have.

·
Registered
1,003,688 Posts
i like those handle bars .... i think i might go to bars like that . ive seen acouple of bikes with them and they look good .
ive always ran just strait bars.

must be a north thing , i see dave and jt run the bent bars aswell .... must be a fast bike thing .. lol

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have the straight style bars on my stock chassis. I liked them a lot. These bars are a lot better though. More adjustment to them to fit my style.

Ill give you a call tonight if you want Frank.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I will be sure to keep the updates coming.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Bobby! She's got nothing on your rides. But she'll do.

UPDATE!

Got her runnin! Put a 1/4 tank of purge gas through her to get her warm. She sounds nice!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Haha. Only difference is that yours is faster. If I jump on yours by accident i'm sure i'll find out quickly.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.