ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had a friend build me this
will try and post vids when i run it in the sand. it uses 1/8 scale shocks, towers, and arms. chassis and cage are 1 offs. we used the Momba Monster 2200 motor and esc, runs off a 5s LiPo battery. we put in 10 10mm LED lights up front and 4 red 5mm LED in the wing.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
thats bad !!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
will he build another?

i donno, i can check.. he said it was a lil more extensive than what he had origanaly thought lol. he was going to see if he could find an existing chassis that could be used as a base, but who knows it might be easier the second time too

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
i like the looks of that! did that start out as like a 1/8 buggy? or is it a 1/10 stadium truck/buggy?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i like the looks of that! did that start out as like a 1/8 buggy? or is it a 1/10 stadium truck/buggy?

he custom built the chassis and cage, he used jammin 1/8 scale buggy shocks and stearing assembly, machined a motor plate and used jammin rear diff.

·
Registered
54 Posts
thats bad [censored]. I just bought a revo to take to the dunes but that just seems so much more fitting.

·
Registered
54 Posts
also, I need to get some paddles for mine. what are those that you are running or what would you recommend? I only ask because it seems as though you have some knowledge running these in the sand.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts