ATV Drag Racer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some pics of mine through out its life..
View attachment sparky__s_ride.bmp this one is for you MR the bom!lol one time i have beat you!!!!lol it had too be the utility tho!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bdhn's rides the general lee has been in retirement for the past 3 years, it will be out again with a updated version of its 522. if anyone knows where the old N-Motion ziggy built chassis is we would possibly be interested in buying it back. Orange Crf bike Tate bought, red and black bike is my old bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
579 Posts
I seen at on the sandbar of the red river in clarksville, tx about a year ago.

·
Registered
351 Posts
bdhn's rides the general lee has been in retirement for the past 3 years, it will be out again with a updated version of its 522. if anyone knows where the old N-Motion ziggy built chassis is we would possibly be interested in buying it back. Orange Crf bike Tate bought, red and black bike is my old bike.

Where were these pictures taken Sean?

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
lower pics (with the deer stand starting booth) are at catahoula recreation area, sicily island, la. close to my house. place is closed down now. story is someone snuck in after hours and lost their life in one of the lakes there. sad. they have a new place but it is mostly for 4x4 atv's,trucks & rock crawlers. i dont know where the strip with the guardrail is.

·
Premium Member
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
darn, when we had that bike it had floats on the front and a strut. that chassis rode like it had shocks all the way around. the 600cc motor had enough power to pack the front end to the top side of 3rd with 83ro 16 haulers. it was a fun ride.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.